“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means the property you have booked and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
- A mobile contact or local contact number must be supplied with the reservation.
- Key collection instructions will be provided once payment is received in full unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
- A deposit equal to 10% or $200 (whichever is greater) must be received within 2 business days after the Booking is taken by Management or the reservation may be cancelled. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full will be requested 10 days prior to arrival, full payment must be received prior to booking commencement date.
- Payment of the amount due must be received in Australian dollars net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard or direct deposit into our bank account.
- Personal cheques and cash payments are not accepted.
- When using Credit Card, the booking must be made in the name of the card holder.
- Our bank details will be advised to you at time of booking.
5a. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately via email.
- Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, unless you are forced to cancel because of closed borders. This is applicable only if the borders were open when you booked.
- If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking, Management will endeavour to re-book the accommodation, you will be refunded the portion that we are able to re-book(minus deposit). The maximum that we will retain if we can't rebook the property is equal to one weeks rental costs.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking, or you will be issued a booking credit.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay once the stay has commenced, may cause the nightly rate to be altered as per our pricing schedule.
- We have a minimum nights stay policy for each of our properties. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches the minimum nights stay policy for that property.
- On rare occasions it is necessary for Staywest Apartments to allocate a different apartment than the one allocated at time of booking. All Staywest Apartments are of a similar high standard and location. You will be advised by the Bookings Manager should this rare event be necessary. You will be contacted if a change of apartment is necessary.
6. BOND & DAMAGES
- Depending on the property you have booked, a bond payment may be required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs as soon as possible after your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged either against your credit card, against the bond (if held) or an account will be sent to you for prompt settlement. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited unless the permission of the property owner has been sought and given.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included as standard.
- We expect that the linen will be laundered on a weekly basis by the guest. Please speak with management about a laundering service if this is required.
10. CLEANING SERVICES
- Cleaning services are not included unless specifically requested at time of booking, and then at an additional charge to the advertised room rate.
- Cleaning equipment has been supplied and Management expect properties to kept in a neat and tidy condition at all times.
- Pets are only allowed at the Property with prior permission. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Guests should vacuum the property prior to departure if a pet has been allowed inside.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable Body Corporate and House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If a Long Stay bond is being held, then a full property clean is required by the guest prior to exit. This includes the oven & BBQ if used.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- Extra electricity charges may be incurred where unreasonable usage has occurred. Unreasonable usage is where current usage exceeds documented previous usage for the same time over previous years by 10% or more. Turn off all lights and air conditioners whilst not in the apartment to avoid additional fees in this area.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Lost key expenses will be passed on to the guest.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property at any time.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
Disclaimer: We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management and Property Owners are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Staywest Apartments makes every effort to ensure that the information presented at the time of publication is accurate, Staywest Apartments disclaims and will be exempt from liability in respect of anything misleading, false, incomplete or inaccurate and any errors, misdescription and all associated disappointment, loss, expense, damage, inconvenience, death, shock, injury or illness, however caused.